Sneak Peek Tour
Learn more about the fascinating house and collection with our guided tour of the Messel Family Rooms.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join a small group on a behind scenes tour before the house opens.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£23.10||£21.00|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£15.00||£13.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please note child ticket is aged under 17. Under 5's go free.
Late entry pricing: from Monday 1 July 2019 we offer a reduced price on entry if you arrive within 2 hours of the garden closing.
- Booking details
- Numbers are limited and tickets are available from reception upon arrival.
- Children welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please use the main car park and proceed to visitor reception where you will be met by a member of staff. The tour starts from the main entrance to the house approx. 10 minutes walk from reception.
- What to bring and wear
- It is always best to wear suitable outdoor all-weather clothing when you visit Nymans.
- The house is inaccessible for mobility buggies, a wheelchair is available to use. Garden is mainly level, some gravel paths and steps. Accessible toilets are located by the cafe and in the carpark.
|23 September 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|24 September 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|25 September 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|26 September 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|27 September 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|30 September 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|1 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|2 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|3 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|4 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|7 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|8 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|9 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|10 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|11 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|14 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|15 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|16 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|17 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|18 October 2019||10:30 - 11:00||Available|