Outdoor Photography Workshop
Discover the art of outdoor photography with acclaimed landscape photographer, Sarah Howard and experience the many delights that Hidcote has to offer the photographer.
- Booking essential
This workshop is suitable for all levels of ability . There will be welcome teas and coffees on arrival and a break for mid-morning coffee and cakes, followed by a second session in the garden before the workshop finishes at 1.30pm.
You will need to bring your own camera and it is recommended to also bring a tripod.
Please note the garden opens to the public at 10am giving the photographers a fabulous opportunity to enjoy a period of privacy and tranquility.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07760 498112
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at main visitors' entrance in the courtyard
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable warm, weather-proof clothing and footwear for being out in the garden.
- Some areas and paths in the garden are not accessible to wheelchairs. Some grassy areas may be closed off due to resting the lawns.
- Please note the workshops on May 31st and July 5th will be lead by Image Seen. http://www.imageseen.co.uk/hidcote-photography-workshop please use this link to find out more information.
|5 July 2018||07:30 - 13:30||Available|
|3 September 2018||07:30 - 13:30||Available|