Visit Mr. Straw's House after hours and join Sunflower Wellbeing in a festive craft evening.
- Booking essential
Sunflower Wellbeing visit Mr. Straw's House this festive season to run 'Evening Craftmas'; two, to two and a half, hours of crafts with hot drinks and mince pies.
Crafts may vary based on available materials, however you will learn how to make at least one festive resin craft like mistletoe and holly (photos available on our Facebook event listing), take them home and enjoy a social evening with likeminded people. Dietary requirements are discussed during booking.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01909 511 003/ 01909 511 007
- Please note that Mr. Straw's House is closed currently; bookings are via Clumber Park phone number
- These sessions are not suitable for children.
- Meeting point
- Parking is available in the Orchard car park across from Mr. Straw's House and the event itself will be held indoors in our festive rooms. Simply knock on the door and we will let you in.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable clothing for the weather and bring a torch for your trips to and from the house.
- As a historic house, Mr. Straw's House has some limited accessibility; please do advise us of any requirements during booking.
- Please note that payment for these sessions will be taken at the event, so please advise us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend, as we can only run these sessions with a certain number of attendees.