Open-air Theatre - Folksy Theatre presents Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"
Folksy Theatre presents Shakespeare's most famous comedies, Twelfth Night. The production will be filled with Folksy's touch of live music, bold characters and audience interaction.
- Booking essential
Two twin siblings, Viola and Sebastian, are separated in a shipwreck and Viola takes on the appearance of a man to be accepted to work in Duke Orsino's household. It is here that the fun begins. It is a play about mistaken identities, about love and the madness it can drive us to. Bring along you picnics, blankets and folding chairs to enjoy this wonderful open-air performance.
Event ticket prices
Child £8.00Under 16
Group £38.00Family - 2 Adults, 2 Children Under 16
- Booking details
- Call 01698 854409
- All bookings via Folksy Theatre
- Family friendly performance, all children welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- On arrival please show your tickets to our visitor reception team. You can access the performance area from 6pm. At this time you can set up picnics, blankets and folding chairs.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoors as the performance will go ahead in wet weather. Gazebo's are not permitted and we would ask you to be mindful of obscuring the view of other with umbrellas if wet.
- The performance is held in front of the Manor, access is via a 120 yard up hill path and then across the lawn. We will have a golf buggy running during the event for visitors with mobility issues.
- The gardens and manor will be open prior to the performance, with last entry to the manor at 4pm. If you would like to visit on the day of the performance property admission prices apply for non National Trust members. The walk from the car park to the manor is unlit so we would ask that you bring a torch to assist your walk back after the performance.
|24 August 2017||19:00 - 21:15||Available|
|25 August 2017||19:00 - 21:15||Available|