Beginner's Photography Workshop: In Focus
Join a volunteer expert guide for an 'in focus' photography workshop while walking in the footsteps of famous 60's photographer, Patrick Lichfield.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
With the guidance of our volunteer expert you will spend the morning familiarising yourself with the basics of photography, and be inspired by the late Lord Lichfield's favourite spots.
These special 'in focus' workshops will give you the opportunity to look at some aspects of the estate in more detail:
1 June - Foliage in the Formal Gardens
31 August - Food and flowers in the Walled Garden
12 October - Autumn leaves in the Arboretum
Event ticket prices
|Family 1 adult||£22.50||£20.40|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Admission charges apply to non-members and are paid at Visitor Reception. When you buy your admission ticket to Shugborough you're directly helping to keep the estate a special place for ever, for everyone.
Parking is free of charge for National Trust members and paying visitors to the Shugborough Estate.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- This event is aimed at adults
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Pass through visitor reception to be directed to the event area (allow yourself approximately 20 minutes to make your way from reception to the event area).
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your camera, some water and sunscreen (just in case!). We advise wearing outdoor clothing and footwear as the walk takes place outside.
- The walk last for an hour and a half, and covers about a mile. There are some uneven surfaces along the way. We can provide multi-terrain trampers for hire.
- The walk covers about a mile of distance, please bear this in mind when booking. In the event of severe or adverse weather this walk may be cancelled or the duration may be reduced.
|12 October 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Sold out|