Outdoor Theatre: Awful Auntie with Heartbreak Productions
Join Heartbreak Productions for David Walliams’ best-seller Awful Auntie on the big outdoor stage
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Awful Auntie by David Walliams, adapted for the outdoor stage by Heartbreak Productions, is a truly thrilling tale. Owls, ghosts, chases, escapes, motorcycle rides, and tiddlywinks all fill Stella’s days as she evades her menacing Aunt and saves the family home. So, please join us at the dedication of the new playground at Saxby Hall and hear how it all came about. Make sure you bring a blanket or chair to sit on, weather-appropriate gear, and a picnic, as the tale could take some time to tell, and storytelling can be hungry work!
The play is 2 hours long, which includes a 30 minute interval half way through.
There will be snacks, ice-cream and hot and cold drinks available on the night.
Event ticket prices
|Family 1 adult||£21.45||£19.50|
Minimum group size 10
Minimum group size 10
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call N/A
- Child: £11.00 (4- 16) Adult: £16.50 (16+) Family: £48.00 (2 A + 2 C) Concession: £13.00 (60 +)
- Family Friendly
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main carpark, and meet at the gates to the walled garden where you will be welcomed.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing, and bring something to sit on.
- Baby changing and changing places toilets will be available. The Walled Garden is approx 300 yards from the carpark, there is a mixture of hard standing, grassy and gravelled paths. There is one lighting slate throughout the production. The production has no sudden loud noises, but it may be loud. If you have any specific access needs let us know, and we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- Tickets: Adult: Child: Family: Concession: