A Little Book of Leaves
Calling all beginners and experienced embroiderers. We are offering a day course for all those looking to return to hand stitching.
- Booking essential
A gentle 'stitching' day aimed at the beginner or an experienced embroiderer who wants to return to hand stitch.
Working with natural cloth we will create sample pieces working through a series of techniques that will translate the quality of leaves. These can be created into pages of a book or give inspiration for further exploration at home.
This will be an all day course costing £65 to include all materials and lunch.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01952 242884
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Participants are asked to park in the main visitor car park and walk down the 'Wellingtonia' avenue to the front of the house. They will be met at the front door.
- What to bring and wear
- The course will occur within one of the historic rooms within the house but you may go outside to collect leaves to study for your needlework. Sensible footwear and clothing advised.
- There are steps to every entrance to Sunnycroft. Due to the gradient of the steps we do not have a ramp. If you have accessibility requirements we will try and accommodate you for the event.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements that you have. Please bring small scissors, needles and pins.
|24 September 2017||10:00 - 16:00||Available|