Big Camp on Black Down
Come and take part in a truly wild camping experience on Black Down.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
A rare opportunity to take part in a really wild camping experience at Black Down, run by the National Trust's Ranger team. Take a walk on the heath and listen for bats and the elusive nightjar or simply settle down next to the campfire and listen to live music from a local band. A chance to sample our delicious local burgers and cider then snuggle down to sleep under the stars.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 01428 652359
- To book please email email@example.com
- Children are very welcome, must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The event runs from Saturday 11am to Sunday 11am
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your own tent, sleeping bag, torch and anything else you may need to make yourself comfortable! There will be food and drinks available to purchase (Excluding Saturday lunch)
- On-site parking is available and only a short walk from the wild camping site.
- 1 pitch per applicant and pitch sizes are 5m x 5m with a maximum of 6 people per pitch. On site facilities include toilets (portaloos), a small refreshment stall, BBQ area, marquee and access to non-drinking water-Please remember to bring adequate amounts of water for your stay.
|22 June 2019||11:00 - 11:00||Sold out|
|23 June 2019||11:00 - 11:00||Sold out|