Garden Photography Workshop
Capture the colours of autumn on a garden photography workshop. This workshop is suitable for those who already have a better than basic understanding of using their digital SLR camera.
- Booking essential
The workshop is a half-day session with Roger Bloxham on how to photograph the delights of the garden and autumn colour.
Under his expert tuition, you will be learning about:
- the finer points of composition
- getting to grips with correct exposure in tricky situations
- the complex factors that control depth-of-field and the limits of your equipment
- Recognising when to use your newly acquired skills
Event ticket prices
All £15.00inc tea/coffee, cake
- Booking details
- Call 01444 405250
- Children over 12 please. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please use the main car park and go to visitor reception where you will be met by a member of staff. The workshop is in our rustic Potting Shed in the garden which is 5 minute walk from reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable footwear and all weather clothing for being outside. Your digital SLR or bridge camera. A tripod is useful if you have one. You may wish to bring pen and paper for making notes.
- Generally level paths, mostly gravelled. Some steps. Level access entrance to Potting Shed. Accessible toilets are located onsite near the cafe and in the car park.
- Admission to the gardens is included in the ticket price. Nymans garden, café and shop open at 10am. The toilets are approximately a 5 minute walk from the Potting Shed. Tea, coffee and cake will be provided. Please advise us of any dietary requirements at time of booking. Most events require a minimum number of attendees to run. If this minimum is not reached we will contact you to advise of cancellation approximately 3-5 days before the event. We will make every attempt to reallocate you to another workshop or a full refund will be offered. We will only cancel the event on the day if we decide that it is not safe to run (normally due to severe weather) or if the workshop tutor is unable to attend, for example due to ill-health. If this is the case, you will be notified by telephone as soon as possible. If the event is cancelled by NT staff before the event begins refunds will be given.
|26 October 2017||09:30 - 13:00||Sold out|