Creative Writing Workshop 'Pickles & Preserves'
A special opportunity to gain creative writing inspiration and guidance from successful playwright and former Cheshire Poet Laureate, Joy Winkler.
- Booking essential
A special opportunity to gain creative writing inspiration and guidance from successful playwright and former Cheshire poet laureate, Joy Winkler. Of this workshop, Joy said: “At this stage in the season we are conscious of harvest; making and preserving. In this workshop we will look at themes of growth, durability and strength. We will look at how we can ‘harvest’ ideas, make sure we use up every bit of inspiration from what has happened around us during the year."
Event ticket prices
Adult £18.00Includes park entry
- Booking details
- Call 01625 374428
- Booking is essential. £18 per person (park entry included).
- Intended for Adults
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Present your ticket to the gatekeeper on arrival and make your way to the main car park. Once parked follow signs to the Stableyard where you will find the Barn Rooms.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a notebook and pen-scrap paper will be provided. You are welcome to use on site catering facilities or to bring a packed lunch.
- Disabled parking is available.
- Ticket price includes park entry admission on the day of the workshop and warm drinks on arrival. Regular attendees may wish to purchase a 'creative writing pass' for discounted entry across this year's workshops-please contact email@example.com for more information.
|24 September 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Available|