A twilight Christmas
Come along as dusk starts to fall and join in with the magical Christmas celebrations.
- Booking essential
Festooned with fairy lights, the Airedale Barn is the perfect place for a Christmas market. There'll be a great choice of gifts to buy, food and drink to enjoy and lots of festive cheer.
You can also follow the family trail through the gardens.
The Great Barn will be dressed with greenery and filled with seasonal music. Find a straw bale, pick up a blanket, a warming drink and sit back to enjoy the atmosphere.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Sorry, sold out - tickets will not be available on the door
- No ticket required for childen under 6 months old
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a torch and wrap up warmly
- On-site parking will be limited, please park off-site or arrive on foot if possible
- National Trust tea-room and shop will be open between 11am-4pm
|17 December 2017||15:30 - 19:00||Sold out|