A twilight Christmas
Come along as dusk starts to fall and join in with the magical Christmas celebrations.
- Booking essential
Festooned with fairy lights, the Airedale Barn is the perfect place for a Christmas market. There'll be a great choice of gifts to buy, food and drink to enjoy and lots of festive cheer.
You can also follow the family trail through the gardens, see a real-life nativity scene and meet Dominic the donkey.
The Great Barn will be dressed with greenery and filled with seasonal music. Find a straw bale, pick up a blanket, a warming drink and sit back to enjoy the atmosphere.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- No ticket required for childen under 6 months old
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a torch and wrap up warmly
- On-site parking will be limited, please park off-site or arrive on foot if possible
- National Trust tea-room and shop will be open between 11am-4pm
|16 December 2017||15:30 - 19:00||Available|
|17 December 2017||15:30 - 19:00||Available|