Timed tour of Treasurer's House, York (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your tour of Treasurer's House, York.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
House access by bookable guided tour only. Tours run every 15 minutes and last for 1 hour, last tour 3pm. Arrive promptly at the start of your time slot to allow checking in, your tour may not begin until the end of your time slot. No entry with bags larger than a handbag or pushchairs - use city centre left luggage. Face coverings are recommended. You are welcome to visit the garden anytime between 12noon and 4pm.
Visitors wishing to visit the garden can do so without a ticket on days that the property is open.
Open for your visit this week: Toilet available by request (via stairs).
Currently closed: The café
As a city centre townhouse, there are many steps on this tour to access the rooms and this includes the toilet.
Dogs on short leads in the garden only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Ramp access available to the reception area and two ground floor rooms only, access via stairs for all other rooms. Toilet available by request, accessed by an initial staircase of 15 steps, followed by a further 5 steps. Assistance dogs welcome everywhere. Level access to the garden via Minster Yard, alternatively via 5 steps from the house.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.