Specialist Talk: The life and works of Simeon Solomon
This is another chance to hear this exciting new talk for 2017 which shines the spotlight on our LGBTQ heritage at Wightwick Manor.
- Booking essential
The talk covers the life of Simeon Solomon, the forgotten Pre-Raphaelite, who despite facing prejudice refused to compromise in his art and his life.
Join the House Steward for a relaxed talk followed by a walking tour of the manor and a detailed viewing of our exclusive collection of Simeon Solomon's paintings.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park up on the main car park and make your way up the path to the Manor. All talks begin at 10am in the meeting room which is located above the shop.
- What to bring and wear
- The Manor heating is dependent on the humidity of the day, therefore we recommend and extra layer, even during the summer months.
- The meeting room is located on the second floor of the Old Manor, up a short flight of stairs. The walking tour covers both floors of the Manor, there are places to sit throughout.
- £15 includes tea and coffee on arrival.
|16 September 2017||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|28 October 2017||10:00 - 12:30||Available|