Great British Spring Clean at Pinkneys Green
How much litter could a litter picker pick if a litter picker could pick litter? Come and join us at Pinkneys Green and give it a go.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Come for a stroll around Pinkneys Green and beyond helping to make a difference by picking up litter as you wander. With the support of partner organisations, we welcome all ages to get involved by volunteering whilst you visit. We will supply you with gloves, grabber and bag.
- Booking details
- Call -
- Children of all ages welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- We will be meeting at the National Trust Ranger's shed at Pinkneys Green (SL6 5DS). Parking is limited so please walk if close enough to do so.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear warm, waterproof clothing and sturdy footwear. We will provide you with gloves, grabber and bin bags on the day.
- There is good accessibility here and it is fairly flat in most places.
|14 April 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|