Timed entry to Tyntesfield (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Tyntesfield.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you'll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Tyntesfield is open for pre-booked visits, for daily exercise by local visitors. Please adhere to government guidance on using open places for exercise only.
Open for your visit this week: Estate, Cow Barn café and Pavilion café (minimal takeaway offer), woodland natural play and toilets open at Home Farm and Pavilion.
Currently closed: Home Farm and Pavilion play areas, house and shop.
Dogs welcome on short leads, except in Rose Garden and Kitchen Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Varied terrain including gradients and some steps. Paper maps not currently available on the day, but can be downloaded in advance from the Tyntesfield website. There is no mobility bus service available at this time. Please email email@example.com if you need to book a mobility tramper. Available times are 10-10.30, 10:30-11, 1-1.30 and 2-2.30.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.