TALK Planting for colour in the herbaceous border
Hidcote's assistant head gardener, Sarah, is a master of colour. Join her in this talk where she will reveal some of her tricks from the borders at Hidcote.
- Booking essential
This talk will fill you with inspiration as you learn about how to use colour to enhance, add drama and interest to any border or area in your own garden.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01386 438333
- Not suitable for children under 16.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Upon arrival, please make your way from the car park to the Chapel located in the front courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed for the weather and please bring notebooks and pens if you wish to take notes.
- The winter lecture series will take place in the Chapel. Unfortunately mobility scooters aren't suitable in this building, however we do have wheelchairs on site. The lectures will be seated.
- Teas and coffees are provided on arrival. The talks will last 45 minutes. The garden will not be open.
|16 February 2018||10:30 - 11:30||Available|