A Christmas Carol
SOLD OUT. The Lost Boys return to Sudbury Hall with their irreverent take on the Dickens classic story of rebirth and redemption.
- Booking essential
An adventure that weaves the classic characters from this story into the very surroundings of Sudbury Hall. Scrooge's journey will guide audiences from the exterior of the grounds to the spectacular interiors, with the tale coming to life before their very eyes.
This event includes breakfast. Visitors can choose from a hot bacon or sausage bap and tea, coffee or orange juice. Please email email@example.com if you have any dietary requirements.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 08448155635
- Adult are 16+, children are under 16 and under 1s are free. A customer booking fee of 5% applies.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the Coachhouse Tea-room for breakfast, which will be followed by a promenade performance around the hall.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up warm, as some of the performance will take place outside. Please note that shoes with pointed heels are not permitted in the hall.
- Please note that the hall has a number of staircases to be negotiated, some of which are quite steep.
- Ticket price includes breakfast - hot bacon or sausage bap, a hot drink and orange juice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any dietary requirements prior to the event. Please note this is a ticketed event and booking is essential. A customer booking fee of 5% applies. Under 1s go free.
|15 December 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Sold out|
|16 December 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Sold out|
|22 December 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Sold out|
|23 December 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Sold out|