Hand stitched leather workshop
Create a bespoke leather wallet or purse using a variety of colours, decorations and embossing at this workshop with expert Rosanna Gethin.
- Booking essential
After choosing from a range of colourful leather pieces and different patterns, you will prepare the leather for cutting and learn the traditional art of leatherwork by saddle stitching, gluing and finishing the edges by burnishing. There is a choice of coloured threads for the stitching and two different fastenings for the closure. You may finish your wallet or purse by embossing your name or initials with a letter stamping set. Refreshments and all materials are provided.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% will be charged by the Box Office.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Hayloft Learning Centre, on the second floor of the conservation studio.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a packed lunch.
- The Hayloft Learning Centre is wheelchair accessible. Please phone 01732 462100 to discuss your access requirements.
- Buying as a gift? Please phone 01732 462100 to arrange a gift card.
|5 May 2018||10:00 - 14:00||Available|