Get outdoors and challenge yourself to live a healthier lifestyle this Summer.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
Enjoy an hour of fitness fun for all ages on the front lawn in Castle Coole.
As part of the come out and play summer programming we are working partnership with Pulse Fitness Gym to offer a range of fun sporting activities.
It is free to take part, booking is essential as there are limit places.
Please contact Castle Coole on 028 6632 2690 for more information and to book your place.
- Event ticket prices
|Group outside normal hours||N/A||£11.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members. Guided house tour bookings are made on arrival. (subject to availability)
- Booking details
- Call 028 6632 2690
- Children of all ages are welcome and encouraged to take part.
- Meeting point
- Park in the main carpark and follow the signs to the front of the mansion.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring water, fitness wear and competitive spirit.
- There is a step free access to the front of the house. This event will involve physical activity for more information contact Castle Coole on 028 6632 2690
- A contact number is required at the time of booking as event maybe cancelled due to weather or minimum number of places not filled.