Join Seaton Delaval Hall's inaugural Delaval Dash, a fun run around the gardens for children aged 4 and up.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Take after the Delaval children as you race down the Paddock from the hall towards the obelisk and around the South East wood.
The run takes part on uneven grass ground and is approximately one mile in length. Runners will be rewarded with a medal.
Every runner in the Delaval Dash will help us care for Seaton Delaval Hall as we begin our major Heritage Lottery Fund-supported project.
In the event of bad weather, this event will be cancelled and a full refund provided.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Gift Aid entry ncludes a voluntary donation of at least 10% which will be put towards the restoration and upkeep of this place. If you are a UK taxpayer, please complete a Gift Aid declaration which will allow the National Trust to claim an extra 25% from the Government on your total payment.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- One ticket per child. Standard admission also applies. Admission only payable for accompanying adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet on the curved bastion directly behind Visitor Welcome entrance.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- The event takes place on uneven grassy ground. Not suitable for those with mobility problems. Please note that the ground may be slippery due to bad weather.
- Parents and guardians may wish to run with their children. Recommended age 4+. In the event of bad weather the event will be cancelled and a full refund provided.
|27 October 2018||11:30 - 12:30||Available|