Bat walk (Learning in the Wetlands)
Head out at dusk with our Learning Officer to spot and listen out for the bats in the park, including from our wetland boardwalk.
- Booking essential
Bring your family along for a walk around the park after dark as we look and listen for bats.
Borrow a bat detector to hear the calls and see if you can spot them fluttering above.
Suitable for families, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside Snuff Mill
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up warm as it can get chilly once the sun goes down. A torch is recommended, and if you have your own bat detector you are welcome to bring it along!
- Our route will follow hard surfaced paths and a wooden walkway.
- There is no age restriction on this bat walk, but please be aware that our route takes us beside unfenced open water in the dark, and therefore this event is not suitable for young children.
|28 July 2017||20:45 - 22:00||Available|