Christmas Outdoor Only timed entry tickets 27 Nov to 3 Dec
This Christmas enjoy a festive visit to the beautiful outdoors at Attingham. All visits are by pre-booked timed entry ticket to keep visits special (free for NT Members, admission applies for non-members).
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Enjoy meeting friends and family for wintery wanders around the festively decorated grounds of Attingham. Take your time to enjoy the winter sights and sounds of the parkland, outdoor festively decorations or the deer being fed their winter rations at 3pm on weekends and school holidays.
So that you can enjoy the visit at your own pace and to care for the grounds and facilities at Attingham, there is a maximum number of visitors to the Park each day. On popular days and times we may reach the visitor limit and become fully booked.
These tickets are for the 27th November to 3rd December. Tickets will be made available on a rolling basis every Thursday, for the following week and available tickets are able to be booked on the day up to the time of arrival.
This ticket includes access to the grounds and all facilities including café, shop and toilets.
Your visit can last for as long as you like and you can arrive at any time within your timed entry slot.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £7.50Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £22.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £37.50
|1 adult, 3 children||£24.80||£22.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Admission to Attingham is free for National Trust members and under 5s. Non-members pay admission fee on day of visit.
From Saturday 27 November to Monday 3 January we’re asking all visitors, including National Trust members, to book their visit in advance, even if they just want to visit the outdoors at Attingham (except for visitors arriving before 9am for tje outdoors only).
We have two types of tickets available, one for the Mansion and Outdoors and an Outdoors Only ticket. By using a booking system we’re able to manage the capacity of visitors at Attingham at any one time, ensuring that the busy areas of the property, like our cafés, toilets, and car park don’t get too busy.
We expect tickets will be available to book from Thursday 18 November onwards.
We recommend that you book your visit to Attingham in advance via our website. Without a booking we won’t be able to guarantee entry this winter. Tickets will be made available on a rolling basis every Thursday, for the following week. For example, if you’d like to visit Attingham on Saturday 11 December, the earliest date you’ll be able to book this visit is Thursday 2 December.
When tickets are available they can be booked online using the link on the Attingham homepage or by calling 03442 491895.
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- Entry to Attingham this festive period is through a pre-booked timed ticket only .
- Meeting point
- Your timed entry ticket allows entrance to the park at any point within the time slot so please don't rush, it may be quieter later on.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather.
- All visitors to the Park, members and non-members of the National Trust alike will need to book a timed entry ticket through the website or by phoning 03442 491895. This time slot represents an entry time window and not the total time allowed for your visit to the Park. You can enjoy the grounds for as long as you like. For Mansion visits please select the 'Mansion and Outdoors ' ticket instead. Groups of over 15 people should make a group booking on a week day by phone 01743 708170. Please note we are not taking group bookings at the weekends due to capacity. Children under 5 do not need a ticket, everyone over this age will need a ticket. Thanks to all our volunteers and supporters who have helped us decorate the Mansion this year. Please note on Mondays 29th Nov, 6th Dec, 13th Dec the Deer Park will be closed until 11am.