Dinefwr Dog Show
Join us for the return of Dinefwr's Dog Show.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us for fun classes, a relaxed day, and the chance to show off your dogs
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||N/A||£12.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children Welcome
- Meeting point
- The Dog Show will take place in the field in front of the house. The registration desk will be situated on the front lawn of the house.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather, and make sure your pooches collar is nice and clean
- The filed is flat, with no steps
- Registration will open at 10am on the day of the event, with dogs being allowed to enter a maximum of two classes each to ensure everyone can join in if they'd like to. This event will be cancelled in the case of very bad weather.