Beach Fun Sundays
We'll be there most Sundays and Bank Holidays too, to welcome you for seaside fun all through the summer months.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
From rockpooling, mini raft building and wild art, there are plenty of '50 Things' activities to look forward to on Branscombe beach with our friendly Beach Welcomers.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Free entry to National Trust members with a valid card.
- Children are welcome at this event.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the Beach Welcomers on Branscombe Beach, in front of the Sea Shanty restaurant.
- What to bring and wear
- We'll provide all the equipment, you'll just need sun protection, beach shoes and weather suitable clothing.
- While the beach is easily accessible, visitors should be aware that it's a pebble beach that may be a little more challenging for some.
- This event will run subject to staff availability and weather conditions. A pay and display car park is available at Branscombe sea front, though this is not National Trust. Alternatively, there is limited National Trust car parking by the Forge in Branscombe village. The walk between here and the beach takes approximately 20 minutes.
|29 April 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|6 May 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|7 May 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|13 May 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|20 May 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|27 May 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|28 May 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|3 June 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|10 June 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|17 June 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|24 June 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|1 July 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|8 July 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|15 July 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|22 July 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|29 July 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|5 August 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|12 August 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|19 August 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|26 August 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|