International Dawn Chorus Day Walk
As part of International Dawn Chorus Day, enjoy a guided walk with the National Trust Ranger on this special reserve.
- Booking essential
Look for marsh harriers, wildfowl, spring migrants and even bittern and cranes. At the end of the walk enjoy a continental breakfast. Beginners and older children welcome.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.0016 years+
Child £6.5015 years & under
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Call 7 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm or book online.
- Children welcome but must always be accompanied and able to walk the distance.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Martham Ferry Boat yard. Car parking on Ferrygate Lane. Please park sensibly. Pedestrian access only via swing bridge at Martham Ferry (TG 445 194).
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather and wrap up warm.
- route on metalled trackway but also gravel tracks soft and uneven ground and potentially wet.
- Due to the nature of the site and presence of livestock with young. Please advise in ADVANCE if attending with an assistance dog as we may have to adjust the route. Thank you
|6 May 2018||05:00 - 08:30||Available|