Three Men In A Boat
After the huge success of Old Herbaceous, Kick In The Head productions are back with a rip roaring barrel of fun, Three Men in a Boat, with Giles Shenton (Old Herbaceous himself!) playing the part of Jerome K Jerome.
- Booking essential
Join Jerome as he recounts the hilarious story of his boating holiday along the magnificent River Thames with his two companions and Montmorency the dog. Come and join in the fun as Giles Shenton expertly takes the helm and pilots you through the ridiculous tale of men behaving badly while messing about in boats.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01580 762334
- Tickets available from Visitor reception or call 01580 762334. Sold out online.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Barn Theatre Tea-room
- What to bring and wear
- The Barn is unheated and can often get cold. Please make sure you wrap up warm.
- Please call the property in advance if you require disabled access.
- Please note our Theatre Suppers are available for pre-order only. Please see the menu on our homepage and call the property 24 hours in advance to order your food. Hot and cold drinks and snacks will be available to purchase as normal. Open from 6pm.
|25 May 2019||19:30 - 21:30||Sold out online|