Pride & Prejudice outdoor theatre performance
Take a step back in time with Chapterhouse Theatre Company to meet Elizabeth Bennet, Jane Austen’s notorious heroine. Bring along a rug and a picnic and settle in for an evening of theatre beneath the stars.
- Booking essential
When Elizabeth meets the terse and abrupt Mr. Darcy, she loathes him at first sight. But is there more to him than meets the eye? Brought to life by award-winning writer Laura Turner, this adaptation has been a favourite of Chapterhouse audiences. Join friends and family for an evening of theatre beneath the stars, basking in the glow of this timeless classic.
Lacock played the village of Meryton in BBC’s Pride and Prejudice in 1995. Lacock village is open from dawn to dusk.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00Under 5
Child £11.005-16 years old
Family £56.002A 3C
Family £42.001A 3C
Family £46.002A 2C
Concession £11.00NUS student
- Booking details
- Call 0844 249 1895
- Children aged 5-16 qualify for reduced price tickets. Sorry, group booking prices not available.
- Suitable for older children. Please check the story for suitability.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please enter the grounds through Visitor Reception on the High Street. Please park in the National Trust car park on Hither Way for free.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring low backed seating or rugs, warm clothes and a picnic. Sorry, there is no shelter if wet, so please bring an umbrella if rain looks likely. Sorry, no BBQs, gazebos or large parasols.
- The performance area is accessible with wide, level paths which are lightly gravelled. Sorry, no induction loop or BSL interpretation. Blue badge car parking available, please phone 01249 730459.
- Gates open at 6pm for picnics, the performance will start promptly at 7pm. Performance continues in all but the worst of weather.
|11 July 2019||19:00 - 21:00||Available|