One Snowy Night: A Christmas Garden Tale with Percy the Park Keeper
You're invited to join Percy the Park Keeper and friends in Tatton Park's gardens this Christmas.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Tatton Park’s winter gardens hosts a magical event for families this Christmas. Inspired by ‘One Snowy Night’ from renowned children’s author, Nick Butterworth, the gardens bring to life the tale of friendship and kindness.
Brrrrrr…. you’ll need your trail sheet (and winter woollies!) to discover how Percy helps his animal friends on a cold Christmas eve. Warm up toasting your marshmallow by the fire before heading off to see Percy’s surprise present by the Christmas tree. Let the beautiful wintery scenes and tasty treat & gift from Percy make you feel festive and full of cheer.
- Booking details
- Call 01625 374400
- Pre-booking essential. Visit tattonpark.org.uk/christmas to book.
- Children and families welcome.
- Meeting point
- The start of the One Snowy Night Christmas Garden Tale is at the Garden entrance which is accessible from the main Stableyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear your warm winter woolies for this magical family trail in Tatton Park's winter gardens.
- Please note, the main garden paths are paved with compacted gravel which facilitates access for people using wheelchairs or electric scooters. Ramp to entrance, step-free access to most areas. Steps to formal and rose garden. Please note only assistance dogs are allowed in the formal gardens.
- General admission: Adult Garden entry - £8 Child Garden entry - £8 (includes Percy trail sheet & pencil, festive treat from Percy and Christmas sticker) Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £27 (includes Percy trail sheet & pencil, festive treat from Percy and Christmas sticker per child) Book 'One Snowy Night' General admission tickets National Trust admission: NT adult entry – Free (on production of a valid membership pass) NT child entry - £4 (includes Percy trail sheet & pencil, festive treat from Percy and Christmas sticker) Book 'One Snowy Night' National Trust tickets £8 vehicle parkland entry applies to all (including National Trust members).