Toddler Tuesday: Paper dolls
Drop by the cafe for fun toddler activities and meet other families in our local community.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Create your own beautiful paper dolls, inspired by Julia Donaldson's story. Let your little one listen to the story and explore the Farmhouse garden trail. Have a relaxed catch up in a cafe with your friends whilst the little ones play with our wooden toys and books. Baby change, bottle warmers, microwave and family-friendly facilities on site.
- This event made for children!
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the New Inn Nevillery cafe.
- What to bring and wear
- Toddlers are best in clothes that you're happy to get mucky whilst we get crafty. Some comfy trousers and flexible outfits for all of that playing.
- The New Inn visitor centre, cafe, toilets and shop are fully accessible. The Farmhouse garden is also fully accesible.
|6 February 2018||10:30 - 12:00||Available|