PETER PAN by J.M. Barrie, adapted by Oliver Gray
Wendy Darling is certain she saw the face of a boy at her bedroom window 3 floors up – yet no-one believes her. So who can blame her when she agrees to fly away to the idyllic Neverland with him..?
- Booking essential
This summer join us here at Moseley Old Hall as we are whisked away on an adventure to Neverland, with Peter, Wendy and the Lost Boys.
Peter Pan was first performed by Illyria in 1997, but the 2022 production is the first to feature REAL flying. Illyria have been creating exciting outdoor theatre for 30 years!
The production will take place in an idyllic historic location, with hot and cold drinks, ice cream and snacks available.
So, bring your blankets and chairs, and enjoy this family favorite!
The performance is starts at 18.30, with gates opening at 18.00, lasting 1 hour 40 minutes, including 20 minute interval.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00Adult Ticket (16+)
Child £9.00Child Ticket (5-16)
- Booking details
- Call 01902 625451
- BOOKING COMING SOON!
- Aimed at children, families and adults .
- Meeting point
- Meet at Visitor Reception. Gates open at 18.00, for access prior to gates opening membership cards will need to be scanned, or admission will need to be paid.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. The production is 1 hour 40 minutes with a 20 minute may get cooler throughout the evening. Please bring seating, blankets or pillows.
- All events and activities here at Moseley Old Hall aim to be as accessible as possible. Access to the grassy seating area is along a gravel drive. There are no steps, but it can be a little bumpy. The performance may be quite loud, and will include lots of movement and music.
- Booking coming soon! Please keep an eye out on our website and social media pages for more information about booking. Booking will be completed through the Illyria website.