Timed boat trip at Dapdune Wharf (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed boat trip at Dapdune Wharf
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Entry to Dapdune Wharf is free of charge, but non-members need to pay for parking. Boat trips last approx. 40 mins, they must be booked in advance, and are limited to family/household bubble groups and a maximum of 10 people per boat. Please note: there must be 2 adults on each boat trip.
Time traveller boat heads into Guildford town centre looking at the history of the Wey Navigation and its place in the development of Guildford as a leading town in Surrey.
River Watch goes downstream towards Stoke Lock. We'll be looking out for the flash of blue as the kingfisher streams past ahead of the boat.
You will be able to choose which direction you travel in when you arrive. Please go to the Ticket Hut on arrival.
Open for your visit this week: Refreshments available with inside and outside seating. Plant sales and second hand books are also available.
Dogs on leads permitted on site but boats only allow assistance dogs.
- Boat trip - up to 10 people £34.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Mobility parking in main car park at Dapdune Wharf Mobility toilet in tea-room at Dapdune Wharf The 20 miles of towpath are partly accessible.
- •Please book one ticket per boat, each boat takes up to 10 people. there must be 2 adults on each boat trip. •Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your slot starts to ensure you don't miss the boat. •Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. •Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. •Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. •Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.