Cadbury's Egg Hunt
Head off through Beckland Woods in search of the colourful rabbits. They have left clues that will help you to find the password and claim your well earned chocolate prize.
- Booking not needed
Head off through the beautiful Beckland Woods in search of the colourful Easter rabbits. Their clues will help you find the password and claim your Cadbury's chocolate prize. The trail starts from the National Trust Ranger's office at Brownsham, near Hartland Point.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01598763402
- The event is suitable for all children.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Brownsham office, EX36 6AN (grid ref SS287259) . There is a small free car park with limited parking. Follow signs from A39 for Hartland Point Lighthouse picking up signs for Brownsham.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible footwear and clothing suitable for the weather.
- The longer trail goes along an uneven path and involves steps, and hills. Not suitable for pushchairs.
|31 March 2018||10:30 - 15:00||Available|
|1 April 2018||10:30 - 15:00||Available|