Highlights Tours: November
If you are visiting in the morning please book on one of our Highlights Tour, the only way to see the property until 1:30pm. Our volunteer guides will share the stories behind William Morris' red brick house.
- Booking advisable
- Admission applies
Guided highlights tours are the only way to visit the property in the morning. This tour will share the highlights of Red House and the stories of the 5 years that William Morris spent here with his family and friends.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Shop, café and second-hand bookshop: admission free
- Booking details
- Call 0344 246 1895
- Booking line open: Mon - Sat 9am - 5:30pm Sun 9am - 4pm
- Children welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please make your way to Visitor Reception on arrival to book in.
- Red House has partial accessibility. Wheelchairs can access the ground floor level, but there is no lift to the first floor. There is a gravel driveway at the Entrance to the property.
- National Trust members get in free. If you are a non member you will have to pay the normal admission charge when you arrive. Your timed ticket booking for the tour does not entitle you to entry without paying for admission.
|24 November 2017||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|11:30 - 12:30||Available|
|12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|12:30 - 13:30||Available|
|13:00 - 14:00||Available|