Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt!
Spring into action and start the Easter holiday with our fabulous Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt!
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Our Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt is a seasonal family favourite. Explore the heath and discover wonderful spring wildlife while you follow the trail and claim your delicious Cadbury chocolate prize!
Event ticket prices
All £2.50per trail
|Large vans, campervans & caravans||N/A||£15.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
All vehicles must display a valid parking ticket.
National Trust members: Free parking, please scan your cards at the pay & display machine to obtain your ticket.
Non-members: Please purchase your ticket at the pay & display machine.
There are four disabled parking bays behind the Coastguard Cottages, please display your blue badge.
No overnight parking.
Coaches: please contact us before you visit.
- This event is an Easter treat suitable for all the family!
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please make your way to Heath Barn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress suitably for the weather conditions and outdoor adventures!
- Accessible to all, but please note that this outdoor activity takes place on mixed terrain. An off-road mobility scooter is available to hire, but please book this in advance.
- Why not treat yourself to some refreshments at the Coastguard Cottages Tearoom? Enjoy some tasty homemade cakes, light lunches and hot & cold drinks. Gifts and locally sourced coastal themed gifts are available in our National Trust Shop.
|19 April 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|20 April 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|21 April 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|22 April 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|