Hawfinch watch - 25 March, 1, 8 & 22 April
Wrap up warm and join our expert Ranger Rob for a chance to spot a hawfinch at first light.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Hawfinches spend most of their time in the tops of trees and tend to disappear from May onwards, so don't miss your chance to catch a glimpse of one in Sizergh's beautiful surroundings. Hawfinch watch will run on four occasions - 25 March and then the 1, 8 and 22 April.
- Booking details
- This is a free event but please remember to pay and display in the car park.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside the shop entrance between 8-10am. Toilets and café open from 9.30am. Please park in the car park to your left as you arrive to avoid disturbing the birds.
- What to bring and wear
- Please remember to wrap up warm for this event. It will be taking place on the veranda of the café.
- The event is fully accessible.