Outdoor Theatre- Sense and Sensibility with the Pantaloons
Relax with a picnic in the beautiful setting of the Old Rectory Restaurant Garden and enjoy Sense and Sensibility as you have never seen it before. Expect fun, comedy and mayhem from The Pantaloons.
- Booking essential
Elinor Dashwood has a lot of good Sense. Her sister Marianne Dashwood has an excess of Sensibility. Together they make a snappy title for Jane Austen's classic novel of scandals, scoundrels and severely sprained ankles. This funny, fast-paced and faithful new adaption from the critically-acclaimed Pantaloons Theatre company features live music, audience interaction, romance and heartbreak.
Event ticket prices
Group £48.002A 2C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Please print your confirmation and bring it with you on the day.
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please make your way to the gazebo at the front of the stable block to show your tickets. Once your tickets have been checked please make your way to the Old Rectory Restaurant garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Feel free to bring a picnic. There will be refreshment units selling tea and coffee. Please bring a chair or a rug to sit on and clothing to keep warm. Please dispose of all your rubbish.
- The Old Rectory Restaurant Gardens are fully accessible. There is a ramp to the restaurant and disabled toilets in the restaurant, the stable block and the east courtyard.
- The Pantaloons http://www.thepantaloons.co.uk/ are a young, vibrant theatre company whose style draws from a wide variety of popular theatre traditions from commedia dell'arte and clowning to stand-up comedy and silent movies. In our theatre, your imagination is just as important as ours.
|11 August 2019||19:30 - 22:00||Available|