Mince Pies and Mulled Wine Wander
A warming winter stroll along the coast with a ranger.
- Booking essential
Walk along the beach from Nose's Point to Hawthorn Hive for mince pies and mulled wine to warm the soul before heading back along the cliff-tops. Approx. 2.5 miles.
Event ticket prices
All £8.00incl. refreshments
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking line open daily, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4pm.
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Nose's Point car park (free, not National Trust) south of Seaham, SR7 7PS
- What to bring and wear
- Sturdy shoes and warm clothing recommended.
- Some steep stretches and uneven/muddy ground.
- A non-alcoholic alternative to mulled wine will be available.
|9 December 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|