Come out and Play
Get the heart racing with a summer of sport and come out and play at Florence Court.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
We're encouraging our visitors, young and old to give it a go and get active this summer with a range of nature themed activities inspired by traditional sports day fun and games.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
|Group outside normal hours||N/A||£13.00|
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members. Guided house tour bookings are made on arrival. (subject to availability)
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Meeting point
- Come out and play activities will be located throughout the garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your sense of adventure, and wear comfy clothes and shoes you don't mind getting a bit dirty.
- We have accessible trails at the property and a mobility scooter which is free for visitors to use. Some activities will be accessible.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times whilst in the gardens and we ask dog walkers to clean up after their dogs as children will be at play.