'What lies beneath' creative writing workshop by The Write Road
Experience Arlington Court in a different way by joining a creative writing workshop which focuses on our fascinating collection. Join Lu Hersey and Lottie Sweeney, from The Write Road, to start your creative journey.
- Booking essential
In this workshop, we aim to help you explore beneath the waves - including a creative visualisation to take you on a voyage to the deep. With themed writing exercises and note taking, we hope you'll find a creative treasure trove once you get past your sea monsters! We'll also be taking a look at The Sea of Time and Space - the famous painting by William Blake held at Arlington Court.
Event ticket prices
All £60.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please note a 5% booking fee applies.The ticket price includes entry to Arlington Court for the day.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the education room, next to the visitor toilets.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring snacks and lunch with you, the tea-room will be open from 10.30am-5pm serving snacks and food if needed.
- The education room is completely accessible, the ground floor of the house can be seen but unfortunately there is no wheelchair access to the first floor.
- More information about the event organisers here: http://thewriteroad.co.uk/ Lu is an award winning, published children's writer with an MA in Writing for Young People. Lottie has an MA in Creative Writing, specialising in poetry. If all three workshops are booked, you can have a piece of writing, up to 5,000 words, critiqued by the workshop leaders, Lu or Lottie. Tickets go on sale 19/02/2018.
|22 September 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|