Wreath making workshops
Our popular wreath making workshops are a really enjoyable and relaxed way to get into the festive spirit. Join us on certain days across December for these special events and get your creativity flowing.
- Booking essential
Join us for these special workshops where you will be guided through how to make a beautiful wreath to adorn your door this Christmas. With all greenery coming from the garden you really will be taking a piece of Hidcote home with you. We provide all materials and tuition, you just need to come armed with ideas!
These workshops include a delicious two course seasonal lunch and refreshments on arrival. The garden and shop will open as usual over these workshop dates.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01386 438333
- Suitable for older children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at visitor reception where you will directed to Winthrop's Café.
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed appropriately for the weather. We strongly advise bringing extra layers and footwear must be suitable for walking around the property.
- The courtyard is gravel however access to the Potting Shed and Winthrop's Café is suitable for wheelchairs. Should you wish to visit the garden please use the access route.
- Wreath making workshop menu: Main course - vegetable and coconut curry one pot OR chicken and vegetable one pot, both served with chunky farmhouse bread. Pudding - Chef's crumble with custard OR Christmas pudding with pouring cream. To finish - coffee and mince pies. Upon booking please let us know of any dietary requirements.
|8 December 2018||09:30 - 14:00||Available|
|15 December 2018||09:30 - 14:00||Available|
|16 December 2018||09:30 - 14:00||Available|