Brownsea Bird Boats
The National Trust, Dorset Wildlife Trust and the RSPB have partnered up offer the public the opportunity to witness the wonderful wildlife of Poole Harbour that abounds at this time of year.
- Booking essential
Brownsea bird boats are a rare opportunity to see one of the best winter bird spectacles in the UK and include a two hour landing on Brownsea Island . There will be experts on hand at various points around the lagoon to answer any of your wildlife questions. Please be aware that the boats may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions and we'll contact you in advance if this is likely to happen. Ticket price includes ferry cruise and island entry.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you
- Suitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Poole Quay
- What to bring and wear
- Warm and wet weather gear and sensible footwear
- Wheelchair users should contact ferry companies for access information.
- Boats will depart from Poole Quay only. Brownsea Bird Boats include a guided tour of the birdlife in Poole Harbour and a two hour landing on Brownsea Island to explore this unique nature reserve and the lagoon. The island will be closed to the general public between November and January. The island reopens for weekend opening on 2nd February 2019.
|3 February 2019||09:00 - 13:00||Available|