Crafts, games and outdoor fun to celebrate Autumn. Are you ready for an adventure?
- Booking advisable
Join us for outdoor fun this half term, with games, stories and crafts for children aged 3-10 (must be accompanied by an adult) on Tuesday 27th and Thursday 29th October. Sessions at 10:30am - 12:00pm and 1:30pm to 3pm. To guarantee a place please book in advance by calling the Visitor Centre on 01353 720274.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01353 720274
- Ages 3-10 welcome, but adults supervision is essential.
- Meeting point
- Check in at the Visitor Centre a few minutes before the start of the session.
- What to bring and wear
- We will be outdoors, so dress for the weather. Warm clothes and wellies are a good if it's chilly or wet.
- Grassy paths and wood chippings underfoot.
- Assistance dogs only, thank you.