Timed tour of Sutton House and Breaker's Yard (28 July - 1 Aug)
Book your tour of Sutton House and Breaker's Yard.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please note your 15 minute slot is your arrival window in order for the tour to commence promptly:
Arrival: 10:45 - 11:00 - the tour will start promptly at 11:00
Arrival: 13:45 - 14:00 - the tour will start promptly at 14:00
Arrival: 14:45 - 15:00 - the tour will start promptly at 15:00 (SUNDAYS ONLY)
Your tour should last approximately 60 minutes which is also the maximum visit duration.
Open via bookable tour: Tudor rooms (some via enclosed staircases, distancing and sanitising in place), Wenlock Barn, Courtyard, Breaker’s Yard and accessible indoor toilets.
Currently closed: Vintage vehicles, squatters’ attic room and other smaller spaces including cellars and Georgian and Victorian rooms.
Not currently accessible to dogs, except assistance dogs.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Stair-access only to upstairs rooms like Great and Little Chambers. Standing throughout - if you’ll need a seated rest please contact us in advance. Assistance Dogs welcome, vehicle drop-off point, wheelchair available for use on ground floor.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.