World Wetlands Day Walk
To celebrate World Wetlands Day why not wrap up and join us for a walk out on the marshes at Heigham Holmes Nature Reserve.
- Booking essential
Blow away the winter cobwebs and explore this hidden island reserve. Look for harriers and other birds of prey, winter wildfowl and possibly even cranes and deer.
Event ticket prices
Adult £9.0016 years+
Child £4.5015 years & under
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Call 7 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm or book online.
- Children welcome but must be accompanied at all times.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Martham Ferry Boat yard. Car parking on Ferrygate Lane. Please park sensibly. Pedestrian access only via swing bridge at Martham Ferry (TG 445 194).
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather and wrap up warm.
- route on metalled trackway but also gravel tracks soft and uneven ground and potentially wet.
- No dogs due to the nature of the site and presence of livestock with young. Please advise in ADVANCE if attending with an assistance dog as we may have to adjust the route. Thank you
|4 February 2018||10:30 - 12:30||Available|