Park Mill re-opens
Come and celebrate the official re-opening of Park Mill after a major conservation project.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us to celebrate the re-opening of Park Mill after a major restoration project. There'll be an introductory talk about the Mill led by one of the Mill guides; 11.30am, 12 midday and 12.30pm. Plus activities throughout the day for children. Watch the Millers at work in the fully operational mill in the afternoon.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Car Parking charges: Non-members: £3 per car. NT Members: Free parking.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Children are very welcome.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Park Mill is situated at the far end of the wild garden next to the River Dudwell.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothes and sturdy shoes for the walk down through the formal and wild gardens to reach the mill.
- Due to the level changes around the mill, there is no wheelchair access to the mill.
- The mill is within our property boundary so normal admission charges apply. Car Parking charges also apply; NT Members, free; Non-NT members, £4 per car. Coaches, £50, unless pre-booked.
|29 February 2020||12:00 - 16:00||Available|