An evening of medieval music with Cancionero
An evening of music and merriment with medieval folk songs and classic Christmas favourites get into the festive spirit at Red House.
- Booking essential
Explore the house by candlelight, enjoy hot mulled cider and mince pies and join the lively Cancionero for an hour long set of medieval folk music and festive Christmas favourites to sing along to. Using medieval instruments and dressed to match Cancionero are the perfect antidote to the stresses of a modern Christmas.
Family concert at 5pm, adult concert at 7:30pm
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children welcome to the first performance
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please make your way to the front door on arrival.
- What to bring and wear
- Although this event is inside, Red House can get very cold, please wrap up warm!
- Cancionero will be performing upstairs in the house, and unfortunately there is no lift.
|7 December 2019||17:00 - 19:00||Available|
|19:30 - 21:30||Available|