Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
Explore the garden following our nature's voices trail, from Rook Wood to the Walled Garden, doing activities along the way. Complete the trail and win a chocolate prize!
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Dive into nature at Penrhyn Castle and Garden and use your senses to complete our Nature’s Voices trail.
Explore the garden from Rook Wood to the Walled Garden, doing activities along the way. Complete the trail and win a chocolate prize!
Normal admission prices also apply, £2 per Cadbury hunt.
Event ticket prices
All £2.00per hunt
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Join us at the Visitor Welcome Centre and the team will guide you to where to begin - happy hunting!
- What to bring and wear
- Warm clothing advisable if the weather is cold and wet. It's a good idea to wear some good walking shoes or wellies.
- The Easter hunt follows uneven woodland paths. The Castle is a 10 minute walk uphill from the Visitor Welcome Centre. A volunteer shuttle service may be available.
- If you are coming as part of a larger group, it may be advisable to give us a ring in advance to help plan your day.
|20 April 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|22 April 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Available|