Night Run - Experience Mount Stewart in a New Light
Join us for our Night Run this March, in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor. This event is about having fun at your own pace, meeting new people, exploring Mount Stewart after dark and raising funds for our ongoing conservation work.
- Booking essential
Taking part in our Night Run is a great way to get a little fitter during the winter months at the same time as helping us care for our red squirrels. So as you look after you, you'll be looking after nature too. Choose from an Explorer route (approx. 3K) or the Adventurer route (approx 7K) and have fun at your own pace on our traffic free trails but don't forget your head torch!
Full event details via the link-Essential Event Information- on your e-ticket.
Event ticket prices
Group £13.00Adventurer Group
Group £6.00Explorer Group
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Maximum of 12 tickets bookable per transaction. 5% booking fee applies.
- Explorer suitable for all.Adventurer open to 12+.12-15yrs must be accompanied.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Park in Mount Stewart main car park or car park two and follow the signs to reception. The starting point will be at the front of house.
- What to bring and wear
- You (and everyone in your group, including little ones) will need a head torch/ decent handheld torch. You won't be allowed to run without one. Please wear suitable running kit for trail running.
- Mount Stewarts Night Run will be on a combination of hard standing, stoned and woodland paths. These routes may be unsuitable for wheelchairs, some buggies and mobility scooters.
- All runners and walkers must have a working torch or head torch which will be checked when you register and get your number on the day of the run. Nordic walkers and walkers are welcome to take part in either event, and will be asked to start behind the runners. Please take care along the lakeside paths, especially if running with children. Explorer route: open to all ages. Adventurer route:open to 12+ only (12-15 year olds need to be escorted by a parent/guardian who has entered the event too. 16-17 year olds can race unescorted but need parental/guardian approval). Please ensure if you are running with a child, that you run with them and within your sight at all times. Please leave dogs at home. Please refer to the Essential Event Information link on your e-ticket for full details of Mount Stewart Night Run. Your entry fee will go towards the property hosting the event so you can be sure your money is being spent on conserving our special places.
|9 March 2019||17:15 - 21:00||Available|