Drop-in art workshops
Try your hand at painting or sketching at Arlington in this free art workshop.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Are you a keen artist, or a beginner wanting to try their hand at something new?
Come along and try your hand at painting or sketching Arlington, the grounds or whatever takes your fancy. The session is free to attend, and materials are provided – but feel free to bring your own if you have them.
As this is an outdoor event, this event is weather dependent.
- Event ticket prices
|Family one adult||£21.50||£19.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Meeting point
- Meeting at 2 pm by the benches outside visitor reception.
- What to bring and wear
- All materials will be provided, but if you have any of your own you would like to use, feel free to bring them along. Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring water.
- There will be plenty of benches available to sit at and little walking involved. The tea room and toilets are nearby. unfortunately, this event is not suitable for young children.