This year Chirk Castle is participating in the National Lottery's #ThanksToYou campaign, offering free entry to this special site on 23 and 24 November to anyone with a National Lottery ticket.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Chirk Castle is offering free entry to anyone with a National Lottery ticket or scratch card on 23 and 24 November to say thank you to players for their generous support.
By purchasing a lottery ticket or scratch card, National Lottery players have contributed more than £14 million through H.L.F. grants towards National Trust conservation projects over the last 3 years.
Please note: in November the furnished rooms of the castle are closed. The Garden, tower, cafe and shop are all open.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please enter through the Ticket Office. No need to book. Last admission is 3:30pm.
- What to bring and wear
- The site can be cold in autumn, so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Please see our Access Statement, or call us.
- Terms and Conditions: Free entry with a proof of purchase of a National Lottery ticket or scratch-card has no cash value. Each National Lottery ticket shown applies to the cost of entry only. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Visitors must present their National Lottery ticket, scratch-card or proof of purchase at reception when they visit. Sadly, not all of our places are able to participate in this promotion (please check NT property pages before you set out). One National Lottery ticket or scratch card per family, adult or group of adults is required. Children accompanying adults redeeming the promotion are free. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital. Please note that the furnished rooms of the castle are closed. The garden, tower, cafe and shop are all open.
|23 November 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|